Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ads

Céline Dion performs from the Eiffel Tower in a spectacular finale for the 2024 Olympics Opening Ceremony

tinyurl.com/5n6vdwvu

Céline Dion's performance from the Eiffel Tower during the 2024 Olympics Opening Ceremony on Friday is proof that her heart will go on.

After not singing publicly since 2020 due to her battle with stiff-person syndrome, Dion amazed the world with her triumphant return to music.

What song did Céline Dion sing during the Paris Olympics? The "Power of Love" singer performed “Hymne à l’amour” by French artist Édith Piaf from the base of the Eiffel Tower, creating an instantly iconic moment.

In the Amazon Prime Video documentary "I Am: Céline Dion," the Grammy-winning singer recently detailed her battle with stiff-person syndrome, revealing that the 56-year-old French-Canadian nearly died from the disease.

During the documentary, Dion shares that she has significantly improved since her early diagnosis and that her main motivation for recovery is getting back to singing and performing.

"It's not hard to do a show now, it's hard to cancel a show," Dion said. "I'm working hard every day, but I have to admit — it's been a struggle. I miss it so much. The people. I miss them. If I can't run, I'll walk. If I can't walk, I'll crawl. I won't stop."

Other performers at Friday's Opening Ceremony included Lady Gaga and French-Malian pop star Aya Nakamura.

Dion's performance marked the end of the Opening Ceremony and the beginning of the Olympic Games, hinting at a musical comeback as well.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads 2